ICID Plus is a multi-application system adaptable for Dry (D), Fu (W) and even Positive Pressure (P) applications.
ICID Plus is ideal not only for traditional stoves but also for pellet stoves, biomass appliances, mini/micro CHP and even condensing boilers capable of withstanding positive pressure.
The system is designed so that the outer case is load bearing and the inner liner is free to expand independently, therefore thermal expansion is accommodated within each and every joint of the system.
ICID Plus comes with a Lifetime Guarantee and has a number of excellent features:
- Joint design is a twist-lock bayonet jointing system, secured by locking band.
- Advanced corrosion resistant design and construction uses laser welded 316L stainless steel inner liner and stainless steel case.
- The 25mm of high density mineral wool insulation maintains flue gas temperature, maximising efficiency, improving flue draught on start up and minimising condensation.
- Low external case temperature.
- The inner liner is free to expand through the female collar, allowing for maximum thermal expansion even during a soot fire.
- The inner liner has an an engineered design with an inward bead at the female end which acts as a capillary break preventing moisture being drawn through the joint.
- Lip seal packs are available containing a quick fit female lip seal with a grease sachet to allow product to be easily adapted for use in Positive Pressure (P) app.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A useful app with guides on installation as well as step-by-step video guides.
This app was designed for installers to have all the information they require in a few quick clicks. This makes it easier for installers rather than having to carry paperwork during the installation process with video breakdowns of each stage of the installation process.
Download the iPhone and iPad version in the App Store and Android version in the Google Play Store.
We are confident in our products and so offer you (the owner) a generous guarantee in relation to the ICID system (the System).
Provided that you comply in full with Your Responsibilities (below) and subject to the Small Print (below), we guarantee to you that the System will be free from defects for whichever is the greater of:
a period equal to the guarantee period of the appliance to which the system is first connected; or
For example, if your System is fitted to an appliance with a guarantee period of 10 years, we will still guarantee your System for 20 years.
In the unlikely event that the System becomes defective during the guarantee period, we will provide a like-for-like replacement for free (subject to your compliance with Your Responsibilities and subject to the Small Print). If the same model is no longer available, we will replace it with a suitable alternative.
When we say ‘no quibbles’ we mean it and so the guarantee we offer is a straightforward one; we’ve set out below what is covered and what isn’t by the guarantee as well as how to ensure you benefit from it.
To benefit from our guarantee, you must:
Register your product within 30 days of installation at www.schiedel.co.uk and provide us with any evidence we reasonably request to prove that your System has been fitted by a HETAS approved installer or if not, has been signed off by a Building Control Inspector prior to use.
Familiarise yourself with the User Guide and comply with its provisions in full during the lifetime of your usage of the Liner (including by keeping the required records safe). Failure to do so will invalidate any guarantee claim.
HOW TO CLAIM UNDER YOUR GUARANTEE
To claim under your guarantee, please email us at email@example.com. You will be asked to provide proof that you have complied in full with the User Guide (for example, by providing cleaning records) and we will then assess your claim, keeping you fully informed.
- Your guarantee is effective from the date on which your System is installed.
The guarantee extends only to us providing you with a replacement System. We will pay for the delivery of that replacement to the address you have registered but you are responsible for any costs related to the removal and transit of the defective System and the installation (and any associated costs) of the replacement System and the provision of any necessary ancillary products, fittings or consumables.
- The guarantee does not apply to the extent that defects in a System arise as a result of: (1) use of fittings other than approved fittings; (2) any failure to comply with the instructions set out in the User Guide (including those instructions relating to care and servicing of your System); (3) any alteration or repairs you make to it (or are made on your behalf) without our express written permission; (4) any accidental damage suffered during transit or otherwise; (5) any damage to the System that arises as a result of the installation of the System (our guarantee is offered in respect of the System product alone and does not cover the ancillary products or the consumables (such as lip seal gaskets) or the workmanship of any installation services you may obtain from any third party); or, (6) any negligent or other improper use.
- If we replace your System under this guarantee, the guarantee period will not be extended.
- If you move house, you may transfer the benefit of the remaining period of the guarantee to the new home owner within 3 months of the change of ownership. It is your responsibility to transfer the guarantee by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and to notify the new owner of the terms of the guarantee (including the new owner’s responsibilities). A failure to notify us of a transfer within the timescales will invalidate the guarantee.
- Where you claim that a System is defective, we reserve the right (1) to carry out any tests on that System, and/or (2) to require access to that System, in both cases to satisfy ourselves that you have complied in full with your responsibilities (including by adhering to the User Guide) and that your claim is valid. Please cooperate with any reasonable requests we make in this regard.
- This guarantee is offered in addition to your legal rights as a consumer.
ICID Plus is CE Certified to EN1856-1 TÜV 0036 CPR 9195 010 with designations:
ICID Plus is CE Certified to EN1856-2 TÜV 0036 CPR 9195 042 with designations:
System Chimney EN1856-1
T450 N1 W V2 L50050 G60
T450 N1 D V3 L50050 G60
60mm Distance to combustibles running through a combustible floor using G60 round firestop
T450 N1 W V2 L50050
G50 T450 N1 D V3 L50050 G50
50mm Distance to combustibles a) running through a combustible floor using G50 ventilated fire stops b) In a ventilated shaft using G50 or G60 round ventilated fire stops in combination with G50 ventilated support plate at base and G50 ventilated fire stop plate at top of shaft. c) In free air
T200 P1 W V2 L50050 O00
Zero distance to combustibles
Connecting Flue Pipe EN1856-2
T450 N1 D V2 L50050 G100 M
- Manufactured under a Quality Management Scheme approved to BS EN ISO 9001
- 4 Hour Fire Rating to BS476 Part 20
- Certified for corrosion resistance on gas, oil and solid fuel by Gastec, MPA and TÜV
- HETAS listed for use on solid fuel applications.
There are no reviews yet.