ICS is a twin wall insulated chimney system for use on open and closed stoves, open fires, residential and small commercial multi fuel appliances, with continuous operating temperatures up to 450°C and short firing up to 550°C.
ICS is converted into ICS Plus by adding a lip seal to each component with a male form on the liner. This creates a twin wall insulated chimney system designed for the new generation of condensing gas and oil appliances, with continuous operating temperatures up to 200°C, short firing up to 250°C, and positive pressure up to 200pa at the appliance outlet.
For larger commercial and industrial applications of ICS in diameters 300mm to 700mm please refer to our separate sales brochure. For higher pressure applications up to 5000Pa e.g. generators, combustion and process equipment, please see the commercial brochure.
- Simple push-fit jointing system, secured by locking band for the flue components.
- Advanced corrosion resistant design and construction uses laser welded 316L stainless steel inner liners and 304 stainless steel case. The only stainless steel system to have passed the internationally recognised GASTEC corrosion test.
- The jointing system increases rigidity and ensures easy draindown of any condensate in the flue.
- Capillary break prevents moisture being drawn through the joint.
- Because of the sleeve joint, the insulation in the pipe is able to be continuous along the length of the system ensuring no hot spots.
- The 25mm high efficiency Superwool blanket maintains flue gas temperature, maximising efficiency, improving flue draught on start up and minimising condensation.
- Low external case temperature.
- The assembly method allows the inner liner to expand and contract with temperature at the female end. The flue can withstand the temperatures of a soot fire without loosing the integrity of the joints.
- Generous lead-in edges on liner and case for ease of jointing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Schiedel is the first European chimney manufacturer to have performed the tests according to this latest fire resistance standard for chimneys. European standard BS EN 1366-13:2019 “Fire resistance tests for service installations, Part 13: Chimneys” and has reached EI 120 classification for our Double Wall Insulated System Chimney ICS in a closed scenario (type A) for both vertical and horizontal set-ups.
ICS is CE Certified to EN1856-1 TÜV 0036 CPR 9195 001 with designations
ICS is CE Certified to EN1856-2 TÜV 0036 CPR 9195 041 with designations
System Chimney EN1856-1
T450 N1 W V2 L50050 G60
T450 N1 D V3 L50050 G60
60mm Distance to combustibles in a combustible shaft*
T450 N1 W V2 L50050 G50
T450 N1 D V3 L50050 G50
50mm Distance to combustibles in a non combustible shaft or in free air*
T200 P1 W V2 L50050 O00
Zero distance to combustibles*
Connecting Flue Pipe EN1856-2
T450 N1 D V2 L50050 G100 M
- Manufactured under a Quality Management Scheme approved to BS EN ISO 9001
- 4 Hour Fire Rating to BS476 Part 20
- Certified for corrosion resistance on gas, oil and solid fuel by Gastec, MPA and TÜV
- HETAS listed for use on solid fuel applications.
FREE Access to advanced CAD modelling files.
Please visit our external BIM (Business Information Modelling) for access to advanced modelling files in a number of formats. Please note that you will have to register and login for access to the files.
Click here to access our BIM files.
A useful app with guides on installation as well as step-by-step video guides.
This app was designed for installers to have all the information they require in a few quick clicks. This makes it easier for installers rather than having to carry paperwork during the installation process with video breakdowns of each stage of the installation process.
Download the iPhone and iPad version in the App Store and Android version in the Google Play Store.
There are no reviews yet.