Schiedel SWIFT Modular 3 layer insulated chimney system
Traditionally, chimneys are completely constructed on site with separate components sourced from a number of suppliers and most likely from a variation of manufacturers. By contrast the Schiedel Swift System offers modular, prefabricated units to speed construction and facilitate consistent quality standards.
- Designed for speed of construction
- Suitable for Timber Frame, Steel Frame and Masonry construction. Solutions have been specifically designed to meet the requirement of timber framed construction.
- Modular units for easy assembly on site.
- Suitable for all fuels – gas, oil, solid fuels and biomass.
- Schiedel Rapid HT Cement is provided in tubes for ease of application.
- Superior Insulation – The consistency of the insulation maintains the temperature of the flue gases allowing them to pass freely up the chimney. Back filling of insulation is not required.
- The use of a chimney tray is always recommended.
- The high quality fireclay flue liner complies with the European Standard EN1457-1 & 2
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A useful app with guides on installation as well as step-by-step video guides.
This app was designed for installers to have all the information they require in a few quick clicks. This makes it easier for installers rather than having to carry paperwork during the installation process with video breakdowns of each stage of the installation process.
Download the iPhone and iPad version in the App Store and Android version in the Google Play Store.
Schiedel Ceramic Liners are CE Certified to EN 1457-1 & 2 TÜV 0780 CPD 131086 with the following designations:
High Temperature Applications
A1 N1 (T600 N1 G) EN 13063-1
T400 N1 D 3 G40 Ø160mm T400 N1 D 3 G50 Ø200mm
Low Temperature Applications
B4 N1 (T400 N1 WC O)
D4 N1 (T200 N1 WC O)*
T400 N1 W 2 O50
T200 N1 W 2 O00
High Temperature Applications – For Room Sealed appliances
T400 N1 D3 G40 Ø160mm T400 N1 D3 G50 Ø200mm
* When used on T200 rated low temperature systems, the liner system should be straight and fully ventilated.
There are no reviews yet.