The kit includes the chimney blocks, the lip glue for assembly, firebrick and also firebrick mortar and a render to either seal the joints or give an entire rendered finish.
- Garden 500 model comes with a log retainer and barbecue grill (additional Log Store available as extra) which allows the Garden Fireplace to double up as a stunning barbecue.
- There is also an additional log store available for the 500 model which can be placed either side of the fireplace.
The key advantages of choosing a Schiedel Isokern Garden Fireplace include:
- Natural volcanic pumice blocks for insulation and safety.
- Easy to build and all materials are included.
- Fully load bearing, but requires a sturdy base.
- Can be built freestanding, raised or built against a wall.
- Chimney height can be increased by purchasing extra blocks.
- Can be painted on and designed on with suitable pain.