UK Plus Concentric flue system is a modular, high-quality stainless steel concentric flue system for balanced flue applications.
It is designed to operate with room-sealed condensing or non-condensing gas or oil appliances in positive or negative pressure with continuous operating temperatures up to 200 Degrees C.
Without the seal, it can be used on gas fires with a temperature rating of up to T600.
- Multi-purpose concentric system in lightweight design
- Suitable for internal and external application
- Silicone gaskets ensure P1 pressure tightness
- With Viton gaskets suitable also for oil appliances
- High-quality engineered joints secured by locking bands
- Wide range of installer-friendly accessories
- No thermal bridges
- Flue gas extraction and air supply of room-sealed appliances
- Condensing appliances
- Residential or commercial use.