TecnoFlex Plus is a twin skin flexible chimney liner designed for gas, oil and multi-fuel, where the maximum flue gas temperature does not exceed 600°C. Diameter range 80 – 300mm. Flex Liners come with a Lifetime Guarantee*
Flexible Flue Twin Wall Liner
- Corrugated outer skin for high crush resistance.
- Extra smooth inner skin allows for easy drain down of condensates, less opportunity for soot to collect in the joint area and ease of sweeping.
- Engineered joint design gives extra strength and flexibility.
- Inner skin remains smooth and protective even after the rigours of installation.
- Now with Lifetime*Guarantee.
Triplelock Plus is a single wall stainless steel flexible flue liner designed for atmospheric gas and kerosene appliances where the flue gas temperature does not exceed 260°C. Diameter range Triplelock plus 100 – 200mm.
Flexible Flue Single Wall Liner
- Made from corrosion-resistant 316L stainless steel.
Leak resistant construction due to dovetail folded seam.
- Deep corrugations for high crush resistance and better flexibility when installing.
- Strong seam construction resists the rigours of pulling the liner into place during construction.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Schiedel is the first European chimney manufacturer to have performed the tests according to this latest fire resistance standard for chimneys. European standard BS EN 1366-13:2019 “Fire resistance tests for service installations, Part 13: Chimneys” and has reached EI 120 classification for our Double Wall Insulated System Chimney ICS in a closed scenario (type A) for both vertical and horizontal set-ups.
ICS is CE Certified to EN1856-1 TÜV 0036 CPR 9195 001 with designations
ICS is CE Certified to EN1856-2 TÜV 0036 CPR 9195 041 with designations
System Chimney EN1856-1
T450 N1 W V2 L50050 G60
T450 N1 D V3 L50050 G60
60mm Distance to combustibles in a combustible shaft*
T450 N1 W V2 L50050 G50
T450 N1 D V3 L50050 G50
50mm Distance to combustibles in a non combustible shaft or in free air*
T200 P1 W V2 L50050 O00
Zero distance to combustibles*
Connecting Flue Pipe EN1856-2
T450 N1 D V2 L50050 G100 M
- Manufactured under a Quality Management Scheme approved to BS EN ISO 9001
- 4 Hour Fire Rating to BS476 Part 20
- Certified for corrosion resistance on gas, oil and solid fuel by Gastec, MPA and TÜV
- HETAS listed for use on solid fuel applications.
TecnoFlex Plus is CE Certified to BS EN1856-2 TÜV 0036 CPR 9195 035 with designations:
High Temperature Applications
T600 N1 W V2 L50012 G
T600 N1 W V2 L70012 G
Low Temperature Applications
T200 P1 W V2 L50012 O
T200 P1 W V2 L70012 O
Triplelock Plus is CE Certified to BS EN1856-2 TÜV 0036 CPR 9195 043 with designations:
T300 N1 W V2 L50010 O
A useful app with guides on installation as well as step-by-step video guides.
This app was designed for installers to have all the information they require in a few quick clicks. This makes it easier for installers rather than having to carry paperwork during the installation process with video breakdowns of each stage of the installation process.
Download the iPhone and iPad version in the App Store and Android version in the Google Play Store.