Schiedel SWIFT AIR Provides an alternative to underground ducting
Schiedel Swift Air provides all the benefits of the Schiedel Swift but in addition, neatly and simply delivers combustion air to the heating appliance. Ideally suited to energy efficient buildings, the Schiedel Air System provides an alternative to underground ducting, eliminating the risk of ‘wind’ effect’ influences on the draft of the chimney.
- The combination of advanced chimney technology and modern efficient wood burning appliances can give you the best of both worlds – an energy efficient home and the enjoyment of a real fire.
- The Swift Air System delivers combustion air directly to the appliance from outside the house, eliminating drafts in the living room thus further improving energy efficiency.
- No warm air is taken from the room where the appliance is positioned.
- Suitable for stoves, stove inserts, cookers and boilers.
- Suitable for all fuels – gas, oil, solid fuels and biomass fuels.
- Suitable for Timber Frame, Steel Frame and Masonry construction.
- Air-independent chimneys reduce the wind effect on the air intake.
- Provisions for additional air intake channels / ducting are no longer necessary.
The ceramic range of liners and accessories are a cost effective way of safely adding a chimney into an building development, or adding a chimney to an existing renovation.
Resistant to Thermal Shock – The liners are extremely durable and have been tested for resistance to soot fire as well as to condensate, and meet the latest CE standards and Construction Products Regulations (CPR).
Lightweight – Due to advanced manufacturing techniques, we have been able to reduce the wall thickness of the liner to produce the optimal lightweight but extremely robust product.
Smooth Inner Wall – The smooth inner liner allows gas, the product of combustion to freely exit the chimney. Straight lines ensure a consistent fill of insulation.
There are no reviews yet.